The ISO 17025 Quality Manual Template allows laboratories to document their Management System with confidence and speed.
Reduce the work! Get your documentation right the first time!
What you get:
1. A CD-ROM with templates to create your Quality Manual, Quality Management System SOPs and forms.
2. A User's Guide (hard copy manual) explaining each step in customizing the electronic templates.
- Cover page, table of contents, and introduction
- Scope and Field of Application
- Normative References
- Terms and Definitions
- 15 sections addressing the ISO 17025 Management Requirements
- 10 sections addressing the ISO 17025 Technical Requirements
- Standard operating procedures for:
- Document control
- Contract review
- Client complaints
- Control of non-conforming work
- Corrective action
- Preventive action
- Control of records
- Internal audits
- Management reviews
- Estimation of uncertainty
- Reference standards / materials
- Handling of test items
A hard copy User's Guide is included in the package to further assist in customizing the Quality Manual and to provide critical strategies and techniques to adopt the documentation into your specific laboratory.
Recognizing that one size does not fit all, our ISO 17025 Quality Manual Template has been designed to assist you in preparing a customized Quality Manual that will be unique to your laboratory.